What do I do if I don't know the designer of my dress or the designer isn't listed?
The #1 way future brides search for their dream dress is by the designer!
The designer name and style name are the main components to a brides' search for their dress when shopping online, therefore, having the style name on your listing is critical for brides to be able to find your dress when doing a google search.
There are a few ways you can find out the style name/number:
- Call the store your dress was purchased from to grab this information
- Find a style number on a tag sewn onto the dress, either near the back of the gown or under the skirt
- Google search the designer and year you bought it, and surrounding years as it may be a previous collection. Example: Hayley Paige 2017 bridal collection. Also, search on Pinterest
- Filter through that designer's listings directly on our site, you may come across your exact dress being sold by someone else!
Still can't find it? Designer not listed?
Don't worry! You can still list and sell your gown SUCCESSFULLY with us!
- Select "other" for the designer
- Type a short description of the style name/number box. What you choose to type here will be the "title" of your dress listing and what shows up in a brides' Google search. An example would be: 'Long Sleeve Lace A-line Wedding Dress', or 'Lace Jeweled Bodice Wedding Dress', etc.
- After you are done creating and paying for your dress listing, head over to your My Items For Sale page and click Edit Text and Photos. You'll be able to add your dress color, measurements, silhouette, and style information here!
- It will also be very important to optimize your listing which you can learn how to do here!